Park Square by ONEWALL Rahway, NJ
Sat: 10am - 5pm
Sun: 12pm - 5pm
Leasing Office is Located
in 1 Park Square, 1st Floor
Apply within 24 hours of your 1st visit and receive:
- $0 Application Fee!
- $0 Amenity Fee!
- ONLY $500 Security Deposit! (With approved credit)
- ONE MONTH FREE!
When you move in by August 1, 2019
Please ask your Leasing Agent for more details.
*Specials are subject to change with no notice.
When it comes to location, it doesn't get any better than this. Park Square by ONEWALL Apartments in Rahway, NJ is perfect for people who want to live in a great place with easy access to New York City via the Rahway Train Station which is one reason why Rahway is so vibrant. There are many factors that make the neighborhood around Park Square a great urban place - walkable, tree-lined streets, classic architecture, and easy access to mass transit for easy commuting. Park Square by ONEWALL is in the heart of Rahway's revitalized downtown Arts District - an unsurpassed walk-to-everything location. Whatever you like to do in terms of entertainment and fine dining, it's likely to be right outside your front door or just a quick train ride away when you live at Park Square!
- 11"ft Walk-in Closets
- 4 Burner Gas Stove
- Balconies/Balconettes in select units
- Coffee Bar
- Dishwasher available
- In Suite Washer/Dryer
- Individual Heating and Cooling Thermostats
- Microwave w/ Rangehood
- Refrigerator w/ Ice Maker
- Stainless Steel Appliances
- Wall to Wall Carpets in select units
- 24Hr Onsite Maintenance Personnel
- Automatic Payment Withdrawal Options
- Backyard Patio
- Billiards Room
- Full Computer Services w/ Printing Option
- Full Service Fitness Center
- Indoor Garage Parking Available
- Online Payment Options
- Onsite Management Professionals
- Onsite Rent Drop Box
- Parks nearby
- Shopping nearby
- Surface Lot Parking Available
- Wheelchair access
About the Area
Rahway is located in a suburban area, a few train stops from New York City. Living in Rahway offers residents an urban feel and most residents own their homes. In the area, there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks.